Become a Tour Guide
Enjoy exciting and fulfilling summer employment! Be part of the team!
- Enjoy full-time employment for the whole summer.
- Meet interesting people from all over the world.
- Work in a Provincial Historic Building.
- Must be entering or continuing post-secondary education.
- Must be fluently bilingual (French & English).
- Must be available from late-May or June to the first week of September.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must submit applications on or before March 31
How to Apply
Please send completed form to:
Office of Human Resources
Clerk of the Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick
P.O. Box 6000
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Fax: (506) 453-7154