- Government Whip
Michael Dawson was first elected as the MLA for Southwest Miramichi-Bay du Vin in a byelection held on June 20, 2022.
He was born in Newcastle, N.B. on October 20, 1976 to Mike and Darlene (Connick) Dawson.
Mr. Dawson attended the James M Hill High School. He took up the trade of drywall and painting and worked at the trade for 14 years before starting his own business, Dawson’s Painting and Drywall.
He has been involved coaching in hockey and baseball, and still loves to attend sporting events in and around the Miramichi and province.
He is married to Kathy and they have two sons Mikey and Dylan.
|Mainline Phone||(506) 843-2978|
148 Main Street
|Hours of Operation||Monday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Standing Committee on Social Policy
- Standing Committee on Climate Change and Environmental Stewardship
- Standing Committee on Economic Policy
- Standing Committee on Estimates and Fiscal Policy
- Legislative Administration Committee
- Standing Committee on Private Bills
- Select Committee on Accessibility in New Brunswick
- Select Committee on Public Universities